[Shotwell] Fwd: Re: filter by camera model

Forward to list becauae I forgot it in the reply

Is there a way to select pictures from a specific camera model in
shotwell? I merged all of my pictures from different cameras into one
named event and need to adjust the time to have it all in the right
order.

A named search in shotwell for “any text” doesn’t seem to
include the exif-data.

Only very specific parts of the meta-data us kept in the database, and the camera is not part of that, sorry. There is currently no way of doing that