Re: [Shotwell] HiDPI behaviour

Hi,

this is correct. I am planning to fix this as part of the current development cycle.

Hello, I am running Shotwell vs 0.28.2 and vs 0.30.1 (the latest
stable, via Flatpak) on Linux Mint 19 with Cinnamon Desktop Scaling
set to Double (HiDPI) with NVidia driver 390.77. Shotwell does seem to
not fully support HiDPI, is this a correct statement?
When I look at a picture at 100% Zoom it looks sharp, not fuzzy, but
on e.g. Fit to Page it does not. I have compared this to the image
that Xviewer shows.

Is there something I can do to improve this? Will it be solved in a
next version of Shotwell?

As a 'refugee' from Picasa I feel very much at home with Shotwell,
thanks for the program!

met vriendelijke groet, Hans