[Shotwell] HiDPI behaviour

Hello, I am running Shotwell vs 0.28.2 and vs 0.30.1 (the latest stable, via Flatpak) on Linux Mint 19 with Cinnamon Desktop Scaling set to Double (HiDPI) with NVidia driver 390.77. Shotwell does seem to not fully support HiDPI, is this a correct statement?
When I look at a picture at 100% Zoom it looks sharp, not fuzzy, but on e.g. Fit to Page it does not. I have compared this to the image that Xviewer shows.

Is there something I can do to improve this? Will it be solved in a next version of Shotwell?

As a 'refugee' from Picasa I feel very much at home with Shotwell, thanks for the program!

met vriendelijke groet, Hans