Re: [Shotwell] current shotwell and map widget status

Hi Jens, hi all

thanks for your answer and the rebasing, and sorry for the late reply,
real-world.

 - Fix the database format to be less painful and not just bolt on the
   geodata to the current table.

   This should allow for nicer things like reverse geolocation etc.

 => This is planned for this unstable cycle

That sounds like a good idea. The database format is a bit mind boggling
;-)) I remember when I wrote the comments support that I needed a bit of
squeezing my brain ;-)

https://github.com/phako/shotwell/tree/wip/master/map-widget

Thanks, I have rebased it onto the current master and intend to
continue rebasing as far as possible:
  https://github.com/norbusan/shotwell/tree/norb/map-widget-rebase

I can confirm that it compiles and runs as expected.

All the best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer