Re: [Shotwell] importing from mtp

On 2017๋…„ 11์›” 05์ผ 13:29, Max wrote:
when I drag 1000 pics from my camera to the shotwell window I get a pop up message: you cannot copy from this drive. For each file... (workaround: sudo killall shotwell)

when I click on the mtp drive insode shotwell, i get the message: The camera is locked by another application. Shotwell can only access the camera when itโ€™s unlocked. Please close any other application using the camera and try again.

note: it works when connecting the phone, then don't mount the mtp drive, open shotwell and click on camera icon.