Re: [Shotwell] Problem with RAW+JPEG images

On 2017-05-23 10:14, Jens Georg wrote:
Hi,

Yeah, sorry, the RAW preview handling isn't very good.

For the record, the time on which events are split is 4am. Maybe there
is an issue with timestamps/timezone mismatch on the RAW file and the
external development

The photos were made around 13 hours (11 UTC). I can check the exif date
on JPG (and it is correct on one of the failed photos), but I don't know
how to see the timestamp on the NEF for verification.

Is there any method to force shotwell to accept a pair of JPG and NEF as
the same photo, after the bad import?

If there isn't, could you add it? Even as an external CLI tool.

This is a failure that happens almost on every import from the camera. I
can live with the crashes, but unpaired photos are a real nuisance.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.