Re: [Shotwell] "Hide photos already imported" doesn't work for me

hi.

I'm again fighting with this. I'd like to re-generate the thumbnails that shotwell uses to check against the device's ones, to see if that fixes the problem.
I've tried removing /home/akronix/.cache/shotwell/ dir and /home/akronix/.local/share/shotwell/photo.db. Shotwell has regenerated his local album, but the same result as before arises when connecting my phone camera.

Responding to the very first question: " Do you
have local modifications on the duplicate files?"; I haven't modified all of those local pictures that for shotwell matches as "not duplicate" (They are actually every picture I've imported and I import since ever)...at least consciously.

> Which version are you using?
I'm using shotwell 0.26.2