[Shotwell] RAW import speed improvements

Hi,

I committed a couple of fixes to master that should speed up raw import a bit.

Since I only have RAW images with embedded development available, I would appreciate if people with sidecar JPEG (RAW+JPEG) files and RAW files without any prior development could test master a bit for any regression/improvements.

Note: The heavy RAW lifting still happens in the GUI thread, which causes the UI to be awfully sluggish, that's next on the things to tackle.

And then I will slow down the import again to make it a bit less CPU hogging.

KR