Re: [Shotwell] Problems publishing to Picasa

I cannot pretend to understand Google's naming and product strategy
but I think the online photo album product is Google Photos, but the
API for managing and uploading and photos is the API originally
developed for Picasa, and the Google developer documentation still
refers to it as the "Picasa API". The desktop application was and
Picasa product name were discontinued indeed.