Re: [Shotwell] Problems publishing to Picasa

I understand that Picasa is no more, abandoned by Google. I may be wrong, but I think not.

Jay

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017, at 18:57, Ivan Raikov wrote:
I came across the following discussion thread on the Picasa product
forum, and the upload functionality of the API appears to be broken:

https://productforums.google.com/d/msg/picasa/-6qGYNiNXKA/2n4urj5fBgAJ

Hopefully it will get fixed during the week.