Re: [Shotwell] "Hide photos already imported" doesn't work for me

On 18 April 2017 at 12:24, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

PD: Shouldn't it be "1 duplicated photo was not imported" ?

I would have said that shotwell's current version reads easier and
"seems" just as correct to me - any linguists?

In fact neither duplicate or duplicated is the right word, though I
don't know what is. It is not that the file that is to be skipped is a
duplicate, it is that it is the same one again (usually that will be
the case anyway). However I can't think of an ideal collection of
words to say this without writing a short essay.

Colin