Re: [Shotwell] bug: full screen next photo

On 25 September 2016 at 16:47, Andreas Brauchli
<a brauchli elementarea net> wrote:
Maybe it's the focus issue when the picture is not fully zoomed out? I have
noticed this, but it's not a regression AFAIK.
Try fully zooming out before hitting the left/right key.

No it is not that. As I said if I just open it and immediately hit the
key I see the problem.  I have tried zooming further out just in case
but it doesn't make any difference.

However, I now see that if I follow this sequence:
Double click a photo
View > Fullscreen
Click on the photo   - this is the extra step
then the arrow keys cycle through the photos.

Colin