[Shotwell] Shotwell Fatal Error

I have (had) Shotwell running on a Fedora-23 laptop and has been a good application until last week.  When I fired up Shotwell, I got a FATAL ERROR that says  "A fatal error occurred when accessing Shotwell's library. Shotwell cannot continue. (PhotoTable.reinport_mast (19) - UNIQUE constraint fail: PhotoTable.md5, PhotoTable.file_forma"

Anyone else ever experience this one? How do you recover from it?

    jd