Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.23.1

   Library->Photos

is chosen in the sidebar, on top of the pictures, a few buttons

   Type ... Flag ... Rating

Ah, those. Thx.

At least the icon left to "Rating" is not shown in 0.23.1, however, I
just realize that clicking on the place where the icon is supposed to
appear
the corresponding popup is shown and lets me choose the photos of
some
rating. If that choice is different from "All Photos", the respective
icon is shown.

So it seems the functionality is given, but just the icon isn't
shown.
That's probably some collateral damage from updating the icons. I'll
have a look