Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.23.1

 | What do you mean by "Rating and Flag"  buttons?

On the startup page, when

   Library->Photos

is chosen in the sidebar, on top of the pictures, a few buttons

   Type ... Flag ... Rating

do appear, each usually followed by some icons which usually can be
clicked on, e.g., for "Rating" to choose just thumbs of images rated
with some number of stars etc.

At least the icon left to "Rating" is not shown in 0.23.1, however, I
just realize that clicking on the place where the icon is supposed to appear
the corresponding popup is shown and lets me choose the photos of some
rating. If that choice is different from "All Photos", the respective
icon is shown.

So it seems the functionality is given, but just the icon isn't shown.

I should also mention that in contrast to what I said in my preceding
message, the flag icon is shown and working correctly.

Under 0.23.0 this is working correctly (both versions compiled on the
same system).