Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.23.0

I still get

sudo apt-get build-dep shotwell
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
 libgtk-3-dev : Depends: libgtk-3-0 (= 3.10.8~8+qiana) but
3.10.8-0ubuntu1.6 is to be installed
                Depends: gir1.2-gtk-3.0 (= 3.10.8~8+qiana) but
3.10.8-0ubuntu1.6 is to be installed
E: Build-dependencies for shotwell could not be satisfied.

I have those related PPA active:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/webkit-team/ppa/ubuntu trusty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/webkit-team/ppa/ubuntu trusty main

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/yg-jensge/gupnp-unstable/ubuntu trusty main