Re: [Shotwell] Map Widget Outlook

On 2016년 06월 21일 06:06, Andreas Brauchli wrote:
Hey List

I'll reply in a new thread since the other one starts having multiple
heads..

Thanks to everyone who took the time to test the widget in it's current
state. Especially on the large collections of 53k and 24k pics (Norbert
and Ulf). More tests are always welcome. If possible, please indicate
what percentage of the collection is geotagged (rough estimation is
good enough).

I really want to test this. I have 53k pictures and maybe half of them
have geo tags. This will have to wait until Mint 18 is out because there
is no way I can compile this with Mint 17. So hold tight, in a couple of
weeks it will be there.