Re: [Shotwell] Map Widget Update

Thanks, Jens and Andreas!

 | I usually change the format to 20 in the sqlite db with sqliteman.

Yes, I did this!

However, how will I now get the map support into 23.5 ?

Andreas Brauchli <a brauchli elementarea net> writes:

 | [1:multipart/alternative Hide]

 | [1/1:text/plain Hide]

 | Hey Ulf, Jens,

 | I usually change the format to 20 in the sqlite db with sqliteman.

 | Like Jens said, the change is backwards compatible to v20. A second update
 | to 21 (map support) should also be transparent and nondestructive.

 | Cheers

 | On Jul 25, 2016 15:34, "Jens Georg" <mail jensge org> wrote:

If you are cross-grading to "normal" shotwell, you can manually set the
schema version in the photo.db to 20. The map patch only adds columns (I
agree this is a bit unfortunate)

Hi Andreas,

When trying to upgrade to 0.23.5 I run into a problem at runtime
(compiling looks ok):

It says:

   Your photo library is not compatible with this version of Shotwell.
   It appears it was created by Shotwell 0.23.2 (schema 21).  This
   version is 0.23.5 (schema 20).  Please use the latest version of
   Shotwell.

I guess this results from my former clone of your
https://github.com/abrauchli/shotwell.git ??

What should I do? rebuild the whole photo libary?

Regards,
Ulf