Re: [Shotwell] New Map Feature: Hide map

Gettext 0.19.8 is easily buildable on 16.04, though. Maybe I'll put
it
in the PPA.

Thanks for doing that.

What am i missing now?

appstream-util and yelp-tools

./autogen.sh
*** WARNING: I am going to run 'configure' with no arguments.
*** If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
*** './autogen.sh' command line.

fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /home)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not
set).
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /home)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not
set).
configure.ac:150: error: macro APPDATA_XML is not defined; is a m4
fileĀ
missing?
m4/ax_require_defined.m4:35: AX_REQUIRE_DEFINED is expanded from...
configure.ac:150: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: error: echo failed with exit status: 1