Re: [Shotwell] (no subject)

Hi,

Can I switch off automatic import when Shotwell is running, and a
data
card is plugged into the computer?

the only place where it should auto-import is the library.

Reason: I pre-filter paired JPG/CR2 in another application and
delete
unwanted CR2s before import into Shotwell, in order to avoid
problems
with deleting CR2 and keeping JPG after import into Shotwell.
Shotwell
starts an auto import if it is running when I plug the card in, even
though the Nemo behaviour for the card is set to open containing
folder.

This is rather odd. Can you mail me ~/.cache/shotwell/shotwell.log when
running shotwell with the environment variable "SHOTWELL_LOG=1" set?