[Shotwell] (no subject)

Can I switch off automatic import when Shotwell is running, and a data card is plugged into the computer? Reason: I pre-filter paired JPG/CR2 in another application and delete unwanted CR2s before import into Shotwell, in order to avoid problems with deleting CR2 and keeping JPG after import into Shotwell. Shotwell starts an auto import if it is running when I plug the card in, even though the Nemo behaviour for the card is set to open containing folder.
Thanks, Dan