[Shotwell] Map Widget Behavior

Hey List

I'd like so e feedback as to whether the map widget would be better if it followed the current page instead of the selection as it currently does.

As it is, all markers of the page are only shown if the selection is empty (or full), but when a single picture is selected only one marker will show.

What I'm thinking, is that the map might be less "shaky" if it didn't scroll around on each selection change. We could still show the selection in a different marker highlight but all markers of the page would always be on the map - a separate discussion point could be whether they're actually visible since we could still adjust the zoom level on a change of selection..

Let me know if you have some input on this..

Cheers
andreas