[Shotwell] Shotwell stopped working after upgrade

Hi,

I've just upgraded from Ubuntu 14.04 to 15.10 and when I tried to open Shotwell, I only got the following message (Shotwell main window not even starts):

"Your photo library is not compatible with this version of Shotwell.  It appears it was created by Shotwell 0.1.1 (schema 21).  This version is 0.22.0 (schema 20).  Please use the latest version of Shotwell."

However, as far as I know, there is no way to use a latest version, since 0.22.0 already is the latest version of Shotwell (as its main page says). So, I ask if is there a way to upgrade (or make compatible) my photo library.

I appreciate any help very much!

Michael Schuenck