Re: [Shotwell] 100% CPU consumption

On 2014-09-19 Fri 12:45, Jim Nelson wrote:
The database file is located at ~/.local/share/shotwell/data/photo.db.
You'll need the sqlite3 package to open it.  There are graphical SQLite
tools out there too.

Ok, there are 5411 entries in phototable.  All paths point into my
~/Pictures directory.  However, 1678 of these files don't exist
anymore.  Is that a problem for Shotwell?

  Titus

You might consider making a backup of the file first, just in case.

I still think this is due to Shotwell traversing your Pictures
directory at startup.  One more thing you might try, from the console:

$ find ~/Pictures -lname "*"

This will print all symbolic links in your Pictures directory.

-- Jim

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Titus von der Malsburg