[Shotwell] Problem updating to current release from old version

Hello,

I used the same version of debian for many years and have now updated my machine, so I have updated all the software with it.

I am trying to open my shotwell 0.6.1 library with shotwell 0.18.0, but am getting the following message from the terminal:

shotwell
/usr/lib/shotwell/shotwell-settings-migrator: 24: /usr/lib/shotwell/shotwell-settings-migrator: dconf: not found /usr/lib/shotwell/shotwell-settings-migrator: 27: /usr/lib/shotwell/shotwell-settings-migrator: dconf: not found /usr/lib/shotwell/shotwell-settings-migrator: 30: /usr/lib/shotwell/shotwell-settings-migrator: dconf: not found
**
ERROR:src/db/DatabaseTable.c:1277:database_table_add_column: assertion failed: (res == Sqlite.OK)
Aborted

I suppose it is very wrong to be jumping from version 0.6 to 0.18 and not using the ones in between.

Is there an "easy" way out or did I just lost all my sorting work?

Thank you,

Ignacio