[Shotwell] Shotwell embed QR on print page reverse....retrieve by QR tag?

I use Shotwell photo manager for its good tagging capabilities and am open to other viable options.

Can I modify Shotwell Photo Manager to automatically print a QR identifier on the reverse on any paper pages printed from within Shotwell Photo Manager??

Any android apps that can be used to QR embed my printed paper pages from a Shotwell Photo Manager database and then have them retrieved in that database by scanning the QR code(on the paper page)??

Any way to have multiple profiles within the same Ubuntu username session??

Using Ubuntu 14.04 with Shotwell 0.18.0

Please help on this one

Best wishes,
Nikita