Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell Kudos

This is great news, Pat.  We're happy whenever we hear someone say out software is solving a problem for them.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net> wrote:
Long story short, Shotwell imported my ~16K f-spot library flawlessly, with all modified datestamps and everything, only creating raw-developed "underscore" files when no JPEG image exists. It imports correctly from my camera, and I'm digging the event grouping of photos.

This is a nice tribute to Bruno Girin, who produced Shotwell's F-Spot import code.

Regarding your other problems, if you can reproduce these consistently (which it sounds like you can), I suggest you file tickets giving as much information as you can to explain how to repro:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=shotwell

Thanks!

-- Jim