[Shotwell] shotwell doesn't export my pics

Hello shotwell-developer,
I love shotwell as a manager for sorting pictures and my wife like it too. for some reason it won't export the pict anymore but some older picture (in the sense of staying longer in the database) can get still exported. running on archlinux shotwell version 0.18.1 I'm going to attach the recent logfile where some export suceeded but the last try not.

please give me some advice where I'm doing mistakes

thanks in advance
Bodo