Re: [seedkit-list] seedkit-viewer git does not compile

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks for you interest in SeedKit.

The current git master build environment is indeed broken, something
goes wrong with the pkg-config dependencies:
I juggled with them trying to follow both Ubuntu and Fedora
development branches. Moving targets, uh :(
Now that both F14 and 10.10 are out, I'll target those for the
foreseeable future.

Thanks for your repport, I'll correct that ASAP and give you a notice then,

Alexandre