[seedkit-list] thanks for starting this project

Hi,

I just wanted to send a quick mail to the list about how pleased I am about the SeedKit project. As a Web front-end developer and Ubuntu user, I've often wanted to apply my skills to GNOME application development, but there hasn't really been a software stack in place to support this. I'm happy that this is now being developed in the form of SeedKit, and I'm looking forward to trying it out in my personal projects.

All the best,

Jake