Re: [seedkit-list] SeedKit library and SeedKit Viewer 0.1 Release Announcement

Hi Andre,
Thanks for your interest in SeedKit and your encouraging words, I hope it'll suit your need soon.
> awesome! very nice to see development going forward.
> on which distro do you people develop ? do you build seedkit depends from git ?
The development is currently being made on Fedora rawhide so to take advantage of gdbus, only present in recent glib.
The targets will be fedora 14 and the next ubuntu at their release time.

To easy the burden of tester user, I plan to revert the Gtk 3 dependency as it wont be used in the next Gnome release.

Thanks again,

Alex
--
"If you open your mind too much, you brain will fall out"
Tim Minchin