recovering passwords from backup

Hi all

I'm recovering my passwords (stored in seahorse) from a backup of a system that is no longer bootable, I'm using the tool described here

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/seahorse-list/2012-March/msg00002.html

no problems, everything is decrypted succesfully, but I have two questions:

I have some login.keyring-temp-NNNNNN and default.keyring-temp-NNNNNN files, that can be decrypted, is it possible that they contain a password not present in the login.keyring or the default.keyring files? should I check all the temp files to recover all my passwords.

And second, should I care about the contents of user.keystore and user.keystore.NNNNN files?

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Roberto