Re: Tails bounties for Seahorse

On 20/02/13 11:43, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2013-02-20 at 10:33 +0100, sajolida pimienta org wrote:
Hi Seahorse community,
I'm part of the people developing the live system called Tails [1].
Tails has a strong focus on privacy, anonymity, encryption, etc. and of
course includes Seahorse.
We are now preparing a bounties program to help upstream developers work
on important bugs or interesting features for Tails. And we would like
to propose three bounty opportunities to the Seahorse community.

There is a nice bounty system available @
<http://www.freedomsponsors.org/>.

That lets other people kick in money too [crowd sourcing].  Some of the
below interest me and I'd guess some others;  Seahorse is a great
application, and the Nautilus integration is priceless.

Well, we already have the money so we're rather looking for people to do the
job.

I haven't received any proposal so far. Anybody interested?