mallard-help docs branch

Hi All,

To help the seahorse-docs project along, we've moved the docs from a repository on gitorious.org to a branch of the seahorse git.gnome.org repository. The branch name is mallard-help.

To view the files in yelp, you can do 'git checkout mallard-help' from the main seahorse repository, and then enter 'yelp help/C/'

Feel free to either commit patches directly to that branch, or (if you just want to enter comments / suggestions) you can just enclose your comments via an <!-- XML comment -->.

The branch is still pretty sparse, but let me know if you have any comments or questions for now. Thanks,

Jim