Gnome Python 3 Goal

Hello,

I'm new around here, but use seahorse regularly for tracking my numerous passwords.

I was poking around the GNOME goals list at (https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/Python3Porting) and saw that seahorse was marked as 'to do' for Python 3 porting.  I noticed that the only Python-related code visible is in the 'tests' directory of the seahorse and libcryptui source trees.

After a bit of research, it looks like these test scripts exercise the DBUS interface provided seahorse-daemon which has been moved to libcryptui. Can these tests live in only the libcryptui source tree or do they need to remain in both the seahorse and libcryptui trees?

I've attached a trivial patch to port these scripts to Python 3.  I can vouch that these changes allow the scripts to pass Python 3's syntax checker.

--
- Russ