Re: Mallard documentation for Seahorse 3.4

On 2011-10-24 04:50, Jim Campbell wrote:
> My name is Jim Campbell, and I'm interested in revising the Seahorse
> documentation for the 3.4 release cycle. I've worked as the main
> contributor for the gedit 3.0 and 3.2 docs, and have also contributed
> extensively to the gnome-user-docs for the 3.0 release.  I don't have a
> great deal of knowledge about keys and encryption, though, so I think
> this would be a good learning experience for me.
>
> I've done some initial work at creating page stubs for topics that I
> think would be relevant for Seahorse [0], but I don't have much
> organized yet. Do you think that you'd like revised help for the 3.4
> cycle?

Ooooh nice! That would be great.

Mallard is the perfect fit for an tool like seahorse with so many
aspects. I can certainly help you with technical details.

BTW, seahorse is being redesigned this cycle [1]. I just merged a whole
large amount of changes. We'll want to make sure that the documentation
refers to the new look and behavior.

Cheers,

Stef

[1] http://stef.thewalter.net/2011/10/redesigning-seahorse-experience.html