Re: Nice talk at FOSDEM, donation of Feitian PKI smarcards

On 02/20/2011 05:08 PM, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> Le jeudi 17 février 2011 à 13:18 +0100, Jean-Michel Pouré a écrit :
>> But it would only
>>> work
>>> for a small number of cards right? In any case that would still be
>>> progress.
>
> I realize that you may be interested in reading some documentation:
>
> * Smartcard quickstarter guide:
> http://www.gooze.eu/howto/smartcard-quickstarter-guide
>
> * Firefox smartcard HOWTO:
> http://www.gooze.eu/howto/iceweasel-firefox-smartcard-and-token-cacert-howto
>
> * GNU/Linux smartcard logon:
> http://www.gooze.eu/howto/gnu-linux-smartcard-logon-using-pam-p11

Cool, I'll look that stuff over. The sad part is right now there's
nobody who has really stood up to take on the project of integration
smart card initialization and management into seahorse.

Various bits will come slowly in the course of other work, but at this
pace it'll take a long time to reach where we should be. :(

Cheers,

Stef