Removing seahorse-daemon from seahorse?

I'd like to remove seahorse-daemon from seahorse, so it goes back to
being a key manager. There's a lot of work that needs doing on seahorse,
and having the daemon there complicates the code quite a bit.

seahorse-daemon exports a bunch of dbus interfaces which are used to
work with gnupg. As far as I know these dbus interfaces are not documented.

libcryptui uses seahorse-daemon's interfaces for a few things:

 * Listing keys:
   I've worked on gnupg support in libgcr (part of gnome-keyring) and
   it can now list keys and pull in photos, and various other basic
   things. I'd like to move libcryptui to use that to list keys
   instead.

 * Showing notifications:
   It should just do this directly.

Eventually I'm hoping that libgcr can do everything that libcryptui
currently does in a better and simpler. At that point libcryptui would
be deprecated.

But for now, I'd just like to remove seahorse-daemon.

How does that sound?

Cheers,

Stef