SIM PIN Unlock required

hi,

Actually, I am not really sure this is a seahorse question, I think
so. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a laptop with a sim card for a UMTS broadband connection. Every
time I log in or I wake the laptop up after suspension, I get this pop
up (see attachment):

SIM PIN Unlock Required

The mobile device .... requires a SIM PIN code before it can be used.

The reason I believe this is seahorse related is that it looks like
other seahorse messages.

I have a key with these details:

connection-uuid: cd0f8a12-cd4a-4199-9171-9f31e705c4c1
setting-key: pin
setting-name: gsm

And I do not remember creating it, but that does not mean anything, I
could have gotten a pop up asking to create it and simply have
forgetten it. is nothing spectacular. The thing is, if the key is
there and it has the pin code, why do I get the messages?

TIA,

--
Groeten,
natxo