Re: gnome-keyring Using simpler tags in seahorse/
- From: Stef Walter <stefw gnome org>
- To: Adam Schreiber <adam schreiber gmail com>
- Cc: Seahorse mailing list <seahorse-list gnome org>, "gnome-keyring-list gnome org" <gnome-keyring-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-keyring Using simpler tags in seahorse/
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:00:16 -0500
On 2010-10-20 19:50, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> I think that's fine since gtk+ is doing it already. Has there been
> public discussion or changes to the maintainers releasing page made?
The page is still the same. If discussion took place, then I missed it.
] [Thread Prev