FTBFS and gnome 2.30 branch

Hi!

=FTBFS=
Since some days and since some GTK macros have been deprecated, seahorse won't build in some platforms.

See:
http://build.gnome.org/builders/seahorse-bxlug-sid/builds/905/steps/seahorse%20build/logs/stdio

I sent a patch to bugzilla to fix it. It can be found here:
http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=161174

Please Adam, Stef or Thorsten have a look a it. Unfortunately I cannot commit it because my laptop has almost died, and my private ssh key is still there.

=2.30 branch=
I have seen a lot of projects which have already branched for 2.30. When is it planned to do the same with seahorse? In my opinion, it's ok to do it now. There are some patches that can be applied.

Cheers,
 Pablo!