Re: how to move seahorse passwords to another computer

Benedict's right on, note that if your user password isn't the same as
the old computer, you'll have to manually change the key ring's
password.

Perhaps in the future we can do something like the ssh setup remote
computer but copy all of the gnome-keyrings, ssh files, and gpg key
rings over.  However, I'm sure there would be a camp of users like the
ones that think unlocked key rings making their passwords accessible
that will complain about it.

Cheers,

Adam