Re: Partnership Seahorse / OpenSC projects on smartcard support

Le mercredi 07 juillet 2010 à 18:54 +0200, Pablo Castellano a écrit :
> We will discuss about it in GUADEC [1]. After that, we will have the
> things clearer.

As Guadec is organized in The Hague, we can offer 5 Feitian PKI
smartcards to interested developers, who take part in the workshop and
have already contributed to Seahorse and/or GnomeKeyring.

If possible, I would prefer to send the cards to individual developers
living in EU. Please let me know your choice.

Kind regards,