Partnership Seahorse / OpenSC projects on smartcard support

Dear Friends,

Some of you registered for a Free Feitian PKI card on Gooze:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-pki-free-software-developer-card

We now have access to very cheap token, which combine reader+smartcard:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-epass-pki-token

Using the token is absolutely equivalent to using a reader+smartcard. At
Gooze, we provide plenty of HOWTOs which explain the use of smartcards
with GNU/Linux.

On the OpenSC mailing list, I proposed that a partnership between OpenSC
and Seahorse could be a priority.

So my questions are:

1. Do you need any additional free hardware to start integration of
smarcards / OpenSC into Seahorse. We can ship you free smartcards and
readers. The only limitation is that we only ship to the European Union.

2. Do you need developer help and in which fields? If you make a precise
description, we can organize to help you.

3. Can we organize a phone meeting or an IRC chat to discuss about this
with Seahorse developers and OpenSC developers?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré