Re: Unstable dependencies until 'GNOME 3'

Hi

What about switching to unstable dependencies but maintaining very good
wiki documentation about the trouble we went through ?

This way not everyone of us would have to fight and hack through
problems but only the first one to encounter them.

When exactly do you want to go for unstable ? At the moment I have a
Ubuntu 10.10 running and it is surprisingly stable...

But not rock solid.

Cheers
Thorsten Sick