Unstable dependencies until 'GNOME 3'

Some of the things we need to integrate into seahorse and gnome-keyring
(like gsettings) are only available in unstable versions of glib or
unreleased versions of Fedora and Ubuntu.

Usually we've tried to keep development simple by not requiring a
development stack of unstable libraries. However it seems like this is
unrealistic during the transition to GNOME 3 when there'll be stuff we
need to migrate to that's not yet stable and released.

Are we okay with allowing unstable dependencies until after GNOME 3 or
so, even though this raises the barrier for development?

Cheers,

Stef