small ui improvements

In general I really like the changes that the seahorse ui has gone
through lately.
Here are some small things that could improve things further:

- Expand the keyrings in the list on the passwords tab by default. You
don't win much by collapsing them initially; 99% of users will only
have one keyring anyway. The bold Passwords in the list feels slightly
redundant with the tab label.

- Consider turning the dialog that pops up from File -> New into a
submenu. It really feels like a submenu-turned-dialog.

- The "Password Keyring" option in that dialog doesn't do anything;
maybe hide it until it does something.

- The "New ssh key" dialog has a very unusual and unhelpful help
button. Please put the help button where it belongs, in the lower left
corner of the dialog. I guess it probably jumped up to where it is
right now because you already have three buttons in the action area.
I'd propose remove the "and set up" part from this dialog and ask that
question after creating the key.

- The Advanced key options expander on this dialog comes up initially
collapsed. The one on the "new pgp key" dialog starts out expanded.
They should probably both start out the same. Or maybe just turn them
into regular sections, since expanders are somewhat fiddly.

Matthias