Re: just started using seahorse and need help with gnupg

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 10:25 -0400, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Brian Millett <bmillett gmail com> wrote:
> > This is embarasing for me, but I've been using gnupg for years only via
> > commandline and via evolution.  Also I use fedora 10
> >
> > I've got several private keys and many trusted keys from friends.  I
> > just installed seahorse to give it a try.
> >
> > I launch seahorse,
> > I see only 1 personal key, but I have 3.  I do not see any trusted keys,
> > but I have 25.
>
> Just to humour me, could you reply with the output of gpg --list-secret-keys?
>
> > How do I integrate seahorse with gnupg?  I thought it was transparent,
> > but I must be doing something wrong.

[bpm]$ gpg --list-secret-keys
/home/bpm/.gnupg/secring.gpg
----------------------------
sec   1024D/AA8E7DC0 2008-03-25
uid                  Brian Millett (ECG email keys) <bpm ec-group com>
ssb   2048g/634131AF 2008-03-25

sec   1024D/B9D24DB2 2008-03-25
uid                  Brian Millett (gmail keys) <bmillett gmail com>
ssb   2048g/AD3982E8 2008-03-25

sec   1024D/ECD9E854 2008-03-25
uid                  Brian Millett (momillett email keys)
<brian momillett org>
ssb   2048g/C92B0826 2008-03-25

> It should be automatic.

That's what I thought.

--
Brian Millett - [ Delenn, "The War Prayer"]
"There was a time, Mr. Garibaldi, when one could walk through Green Sector