just started using seahorse and need help with gnupg

This is embarasing for me, but I've been using gnupg for years only via
commandline and via evolution.  Also I use fedora 10

I've got several private keys and many trusted keys from friends.  I
just installed seahorse to give it a try.

I launch seahorse,
I see only 1 personal key, but I have 3.  I do not see any trusted keys,
but I have 25.

How do I integrate seahorse with gnupg?  I thought it was transparent,
but I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Londo, "Chrysalis"]
"This is like being nibbled to death by cats."