Re: GnuPG and GnuME - hard dependencies

This is now done. There's a few spots where we can make the coupling
cleaner, but it now works to build seahorse without GPGME or GnuPG.

It's been a big change (code wise) for seahorse. There's bound to be
bugs, UI problems, and all the rest. Filing these in bugzilla would be a
big help.

Thanks!

Stef Walter